Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time for Travel


I am working hard today trying to finish up office work and phone calls to radio stations in regards to the national Haiti fundraiser coming up this Monday for Compassion International. Tomorrow morning I catch a flight and I am off to Los Angeles CA for a full day of fundraising for Haiti at a Country station. From what I am told this is one of the biggest Country music stations anywhere should it should be a good day. Wouldn't it be awesome to raise $500,000 in just 12 hours on Thursday?


Sunday I am off to to KLTY in Dallas for the Haiti National fundraiser. A bunch of us are going to key stations throughout America to help host this effort. It would be awesome to see millions raised on Monday. I am flying back home on Tuesday to have breakfast with my wife and then off after breakfast to Washington DC and home on Friday morning.


Thank you for your prayers as we serve our brother and sisters in Haiti.


Bill Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment