Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Siloam Springs, AR

I have finally found WARM.  It's a nice sunny 75 outside here in Siloam Springs AR.  I've enjoyed the outside when given the opportunity today.

We've made some changes in the last couple of weeks to Xtreme.  We'll be pushing a new web address although at this point it's the same web site but it will be freeourfamily.com.  We are now reaching out to the entire family and believe by doing so we'll have a chance to impact students even more.  I am pretty excited about this.  So on Sunday nights we'll be taking calls from adults as well as students.  Basically we are now open to anyone who needs help.  I just believe God wanted us to help the hurting and to lift the age restriction.   It's a big change but one that will impact a lot of people praise God.

I will continue to travel this week so keep me in your prayers.  I leave Siloam Springs on Friday and go directly to Sacramento CA and then home a week from Friday so it's a long trip but one that will hopefully help the Kingdom of God.

I'll keep you updated more often.  Many blessings.

Bill Scott

1 comment:

  1. Bill,
    I listen to your program on AM 570KHZ KUAM in Agana, Guam. I'm not in your demographic as I have passed 57 years, but I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your helpline. My grandchildren and I listen on the patio her on Guam on Saturday nights. Our hearts go out to your callers, and we love your advice. My grand kids have never called, but they have learned tons just listening.
    Thank you so much,
    Cliff Ruder, Guam USA

    ReplyDelete