Friday, February 5, 2010

Donations Needed


We need your help this weekend if possible. Things are very tight at Xtreme Youth Alliance and I really need your help. We need to raise $4,000 by Monday morning in order to keep our crisis hotline going and our radio programs on the air.
Would you consider helping us with a donation? I'll be asking listeners to get involved this weekend as well. So, I actually need to things. 1.) I need you to pray for Xtreme. 2.) I need you to pray about giving a gift of some size. This is for real friends, we need $4,000 by Monday morning in order to keep things moving forward.
I sure appreciate your help. I know you have a heard to reach students that are hurting. You can CLICK HERE and make a secure donation today. I really need your help in order to see a miracle take place by Monday morning.
Bill Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment