Monday, February 15, 2010

Strength to Do Anything!


Phil 4:13
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
I don't know about you but it really seems like I need to focus on this verse these days. Life can be a zoo at times uh? I am sure you can appreciate that statement. Just in our house we have eight people, four dogs and one cat that has adopted us for whatever reason. Things can be crazy and that doesn't factor in every day life.
There are times I just need to slow down and remember this verse. God has promised to give me strength during the tough times. I get myself in trouble when I forget to trust God and rely on the strength that He is willing to give me.
I don't know what you are facing today, perhaps you are overwhelmed. I would encourage you to meditate on this verse and really believe it. God can help you so you can survive anything that comes your way.
I have a phrase that I always say, "THE BEST IS YET TO COME!" Don't give up ok? Together both you and I will make it through whatever it is we are all facing.
God bless,
Bill Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment